Hellooooo to my little neglected blog. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It’s been a long time but just wanted to type up a little update since it’s been about 4 months since I last updated.
I last updated in late August. Geez! What has happened since then? Let’s make a brief list, shall we?
* Ran and completed in the Inaugural Dumbo Double Dare Challenge in Anaheim, CA in September. The Disneyland Half was Half # 7 for me.
* Took a much needed Disneyland vacay in September (Disney trip and Dumbo Challenge were during the same trip…yup, a race-cation)
* Completed Half # 8, the Rock N Roll San Jose Race in San Jose, CA in October. Let’s just say I pretty much walked that Half.
* Completed Half # 9, the 10th Anniversary of the Nike Women’s Marathon in San Francisco, CA. It was my first time running Nike and I loved it!
* Paid a visit to Grapevine, Texas (near Dallas) for an awesome weekend of personal development, workouts and awesomeness.
* Saw an advanced screening of The Best Man Holiday with the BFF. Such a great movie filled with lots of laughs and tears.
* Completed Half # 10 last weekend- the Inaugural Berkeley Half Marathon in Berkeley, CA.
Besides that fun stuff, I’ve been busy with work. I was able to attend a recent dinner event for work that launched the new Dockers Wellthread line. Wellthread is a new clothing line that focuses on sustainability both in design and process, and will be released in Spring 2014.
Thanksgiving was just a couple of days ago, but look- it’s already December and getting ready for Christmas is in full effect!
And so is cleaning up my post-Thanksgiving eating! I’m leading a free 5 day Re-focus on Health Challenge Group starting on Monday- December 2 and I’m SOOOO looking forward to it. I have 10 participants plus myself and we’ll be following the same clean eating plan, doing workouts of our choice and having daily accountability check-in’s via a private FB group. I’ve been eating poorly and have been inconsistent with exercise, so I’m happy about this challenge group giving a jump start to better habits. There will be more challenge groups that I’ll be leading in the near future, including a P90X3 challenge group starting in January.
And yes, you did hear that correctly….there will be a new P90X program released very soon…P90X3 will be here in 10 days. WHOOHOO!!